Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Stump The Designer/Keepin' it Fresh

Nancy Strickler, you were right.

After pondering what I could do to:
1- Liven up this blog
2 - Keep fresh ideas rolling
3 - Put great inspiration to good use
4 - Grow a design catalog from which clients may select,

I decided that good, old-fashioned regular sketching is a must! It is with excitement that I plan to bring you up to 3 looks here each week.

On my mind lately:
Summertime lake excursions
the supernatural (Admittedly, these sketches will be likely be done Monday mornings when I catch up on my vamp dramas. lol)
always Alice's adventures

but...
if you want to play 'Stump the Designer', bring it! Give me:
Who I'm Designing For
Where She's Going
An Inspiration/Muse/Character/Artist/Thing
and a Year/Era

I made my sister play without knowing what I was asking, so for week 1, I'm stuck with:
Daffy Duck goes to Moscow circa 1776.

Did I mention I reserve the right to translate inspiration as needed?
So, I'll start with Imperial Russia's Coat of Arms and add in a dose of whimsy and...rage? Haha. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment