Monday, August 1, 2011

Crazy July 2011: A New Beginning

With the close of one of the most interesting months of my life, let me summarize with a Top 10 List.

Top 10 Reasons Why July's Events Rock My World:

1 - Commuting across the hall in my pajamas to work.
2 - Weekends with my husband for the first time ever! (We are going to go to so many festivals.)
3 - Actually getting to work my own booth at the Bridal Extravaganza. lol.

4 - The kick I needed to make my dream a reality.
5 - A particular competitor to drive me to dominate.
6 - Expanding my offerings. Flowergirls!

7 - and sparkle! Pageant!
8 - Jet Set Swim runway and shoots. This collection will finally be in stores for next summer!

9 - An opportunity to actually do housewife things I've always skipped out on.
10 - An unexpected launch into my dream job!

Let's see what August brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment