Friday, April 17, 2009

"Aspen" and "Shanghai" design edits

It was brought to my attention that 'Aspen', a favorite of mine, might be improved with some light waist-area shirring. This idea has me very excited, so I think this will be release #3 for Jet Set Swim's summer preview. I'm still working on a coverup; I'll post some concept sketches tomorrow and see what you all think.

Also, being inspired by a friend's pregnancy, I'll be offering 'Shanghai' to have sideseam drawstrings (rather than side slits?)...which makes for hot maternity beach attire!!!!

I'm working now on a Jet Set Swim signature print design now. I'll use it as an alternate color choice for every style. I'm trying to decide what look really conveys my whole philosophy for the collection. I want something sophisticated, but fun and modern. Hmm...

Also, I'm working on a couple graphics to complete the Tees shoppe that I'll be adding to my homepage in the next few weeks!




1 comment:

  1. Oh, look I'm a muse. This is assuming that it was me. How many recently pregnant friends could you possibly have?

    ReplyDelete