Sunday, April 19, 2009

Gonna Party like it's my Birthday

Thanks to a 50 Cent moment on the commute home this afternoon, cruising with the windows down on a GORGEOUS afternoon, I had a sentimental moment. Of course certain songs remind of us a different time or place; this one brought imagery of Purdue Grand Prix week, with jams blaring from frat patios on my walk to the Art & Design buildings. Funny. :)

Speaking of birthdays...
Mine is tomorrow! Weeeeeeeeeee! This makes 26 years.
Had dinner with the in-laws this evening, complete with Klein's Irish Creme cake. Tasty.
Hubs and I are thinking we'll take advantage of the beautiful day forecast for tomorrow and go visit my Okapi friend at the zoo. It's been a few years, after all. He lets me feed him leaves. We have a bond.
I am also stoked to get caught up with sketching all my recent ideas for bridesmaids, new bridal gowns, and swim coverups. To add fuel to the fire, I just discovered a source for preserved leaves, and you had better believe I'm going to figure out a way to make my favorite applique method workable for mass-manufacture. Besides all the wonderful autumn tones, I FOUND WHITE LEAVES! Which means...WEDDING GOWN!!! I am so freaking excited. I know it might sound scary, but just you wait! This is going to be one of those signature kinds of gowns that people talk about for years. EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
*deep breath*

No comments:

Post a Comment