Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Upcoming Shoots and Spreads

For those of you who track blogs, the following is my actual URL (but I will continue to feed through Facebook). http://www.natalieharrisdesign.blogspot.com/

Tonight I met with the very energetic creative team from the forthcoming HY Magazine. They have me really hyped for some very cool concepts. I was really stunned to meet such a conglomeration of twenty-something talent, but after I read a little more about the editorial direction they plan to take, it makes complete sense. Read all about it, and look for your copy of the debut issue this summer. After all, you'll have to check out my 7-pg spread. Holla!

Speaking of young talent...very young talent...
I'm also prepping for a more surreal-fantasy shoot with the son of an incredible local photographer. It will be his first very own shoot, and it's exciting to watch the little guy's creative process. I can't help it; maybe it goes back to my 4-H (great org) and Junior Leaders days, but I love watching children get passionate.

I'll also be featured in the summer issue of the new Couture Magazine. The Spring issue is out and about town now.

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog!

    PS I need to come see you in a couple weeks at the store

    ReplyDelete